DigiBunai™ Dobby is a unique solution for creating virtual weave-based designing of woven samples. It enables the textile designers to conceive better & more weave patterns to suit the needs & liking of the customers or Buyer’s.
It provides the excellent facility to draw different weave patterns with automatic generation of Drafting/Peg Plan/Treadling/Tie-up. It also provides the multiple ways of weave editing to produce several patterns from existing weave designs.
- Library of 545 weave patterns.
- Weave editing facility to create various patterns from a single one.
- Single Weave repeat visualization in a repetitive manner & fixing option of multiple repeats.
- Facility to create drafting & Peg Plan from created design.
- Facility to create design from draft & Peg plan.
- Provision to create Double Weave structures.
- Multi & Complex Weave Generator.
The creation of dobby fabrics is based on the type of weave patterns & sequence of thread colors for weaving. DigiBunai™ provides an interactive way to generate the fabrics with corresponding weave patterns & thread color combinations.
- Individualize thread color sequence assignment on weave creation window.
- Thread color sequence assignment by creating color patterns.
- Facility to change the thread color in groups of a similar color of warp or weft yarns.
- Effect of Yarn density on fabric visualization.
- Localized silk yarn color shades (currently yarn color shades of local dyers of Varanasi) to achieve the visualization of digital sample closer to actual fabric
- Front & Rear side visualization of created fabric.
- Automatic generation of multiple fabrics of different color combinations from the assigned color pattern.
- Facility to create Extra Warp Designs.
- Fabric rendering on 2D objects.
Export & Import
Export & Import
Need of users in terms of creations in the application, want to export their creations or data for different usability like working in another place, sending their creations for instant buyer’s approval, data secure on external devices like pen drive or hard disk, etc.
- Export the created weave pattern with fabric colors in ‘WIF’.
- Import facility for the weave file in ‘WIF’.
- Export the weave with associated components & technical construction details in 'HTML'.
- It offers to export the whole weave data from DigiBunai™ CAD to other external devices in ‘.bun’ file format.
- It provides the facility to import the exported data (.bun) file format from other systems in DigiBunai™ CAD.