This software and services available on the site
https://digibunai.dic.gov.in is provided "as
is" and any expressed or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied
warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no
event shall Digital India Corporation, or any of contributors be liable for any direct, indirect,
incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to,
procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business
interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, strict liability, or tort
(including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software,
even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Without limiting the foregoing, Digital India Corporation make no warranty that:
- The software will meet your requirements.
- The software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the software will be effective,
accurate or reliable.
- The quality of the software will meet your expectations.
- Any errors in the software obtained from the
site will be corrected.
- Software and its documentation made available on the web site could include
technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Digital India
Corporation and contributors may make changes to the software or documentation
made available on its web site.
- May be out of date and Digital India Corporation, its contributors make no commitment
to update such materials.
- Digital India Corporation, its contributors assume no responsibility for errors or
omissions in the software or documentation available from the web site.
- In no event shall Digital India Corporation, it's contributors be liable to you or any third
parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages
of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those
resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not Digital India Corporation, its
contributors has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any
theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this software.
- The use of the software downloaded through the website is done at your own
discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for
any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such
activities. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you
from Digital India Corporation, its website, its contributors shall create any warranty for
- You are also solely responsible for the protection of your equipment and backup
of your data, and the provider will not be liable for any damages you may suffer
in connection with using, modifying, or distributing this software product