DigiBunai™ Garment Viewer facilitates such a unique feature to depict the complete Garment layout (specifically Saree). Designers can assign fabrics in different components (parts of the garment in which designs are placed) in the Layout. After placing the designs in layout, designers can perform various editing functions on the individual component for the best suitability or buyer’s approval.
- Standard & customized layouts of garment (specifically for saree).
- Symmetry & repeat settings for individual components on garments layout.
- Yarn density customization to ensure the appearance of the motif on fabric.
- Design repeat modes (vertical & horizontal drops) to fix the orientation of the design.
- Yarn color sequencing for base fabrics.
- Yarn Colors replacing in warp or weft directions.
- Save the layout in DigiBunai™ Garment Library..